It’s that time of year again!! I just love the holidays and all the festivities leading up to them. There’s is just so much fun and excitement. But along with that comes all the lists of people you need to get a gift for. And it sometimes can be overwhelming when you don’t know what to get or someone won’t give you any ideas. So I’ve created my 2018 Holiday Gift Guide to help with some inspiration. Hover over each item and you can directly click for details or everything is listed below each gift guide. Enjoy!
Gifts for Her
These are all items that I love to gift to others. They cover a range of price points so you have options for anyone you are buying for.
My favorite item to gift to family and girlfriends. Its classic and fun and always a hit
Such a personal touch with this one. Give them their initial or like my sister did for me, give them their kids initials. I wear mine daily.
These NARS colors are flattering on so many skin tones and are extremely popular for a reason.
The casual cool fit of this sweater mixed with cashmere make it a great staple for any closet.
So many uses and good for any skin type. Prep, set or hydrate with this mist.
6. Plaid Scarf
A great quality scarf is a perfect gift.
There is just something about a cute notebook for making all your lists.
My go to saying is that you cannot go wrong with Jo Malone. Beautiful fragrances that can be layered together. This is a great way to try them.
Tis the season of coziness. These slippers are just what she needs.
Gifts for Him
Sometimes the men in my life can be hard to buy for because they simply don’t even know what they want and don’t give suggestions. So then you have to get creative. Over the years I have gotten pretty good at it. This list is approved by my husband 😉
1. Yeti Mug
These mugs are so amazing and keep your coffee hot for sooo long
2. Air pods
Any guy on the go will appreciate the upgrade to these
Classic piece for any mans wardrobe
These gloves look so nice and are smartphone compatible
Look no further this is the one. Every man I know loves this one. My husband included.
The best mans body soap bar hands down. Any one I know that has used this is hooked. It smells amazing too.
I love the craftsmanship of Shinola combined with this simple piece.
8. Ugg Slippers
Some guys don’t ask for slippers but they all want them!
Gifts for the Hostess
Whether you are bringing a gift for a hostess of a party of buying a gift for a friend or family member that loves to entertain this list has you covered.
These look so nice and are personalized and useful
2. Wine Bag
Add your favorite wine and tell them why you love it and you have a personalized gift.
These are just the best candles plus a great price point!
Cute but simple and classic decor item for a fun change.
I have given these in the past and now I get requests for them. They really add a great fragrance to the home.
6. Glass Jars
So many uses for these glass jars! I love them in the kitchen for my baking ingredients. Also a cute cookie jar.
Every home needs a good throw and cuddle duds ones are the comfiest you can get.
This decanter is such a nice statement piece at a great price!
If you are going to a party bring your appetizer or cookies on the platter and then its all a gift. Such a nice touch.
Beauty Gifts Under $50
Beauty items are always fun to give as a gift. These are all great items for a reasonable price!
1. Sephora Favorites Instant Texture Great way to try new products! These are great for the dry shampoo lover. I have this and love every item!
2. Essie Nail Polish Classic polish in a formula that always looks nice. Perfect stocking stuffer!
3. YSL Mon Paris This fragrance is so pretty and feminine. Such a lovely gift
4. Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask Perfect for dry lips in winter! My favorite new products I’ve tried this year.
5. Smashbox Cali Contour Palette This palette is great with many different skin tones and is good for someone who likes to contour or just wants to try it. It also has blush, bronzer and highlighter. So pretty
6. Stila Liquid Lipstick Set Popular formula with some great neutral shades for someone to be able to try a few!
7. Kiehls Midnight Recovery Concentrate Love this serum! Great value for a high quality serum.
8. Makeup Remover Cloth Perfect alternative to makeup remover wipes! They are so soft and remove makeup with just water.
Favorite Beauty Picks
If you want to splurge a little and get someone a really good beauty product you know they will love and appreciate these items are it!
1. Tom Ford Lipstick Set These lipsticks are amazing! Yes they are a splurge but nothing compares
2. Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer The perfect blend of coverage and finish this product is something everyone needs to try.
3. Clarisonic Set If you are buying for a makeup or skincare lover you cannot go wrong with a Clarisonic.
4. Shiseido Retinol Eye Mask Eye masks are like a secret weapon for the tired. They help smooth, plump and just make you look younger and wide awake.
5. Anastasia Soft Glam Palette Anastasia palettes are so beautiful and these shades are a crowd pleaser!
6. Jo Malone Fragrance I have a saying “You cannot go wrong with Jo Malone”.. they are unisex fragrances that can be layered. Plus their packaging is gorgeous making it the perfect gift.
7. YSL Touche Eclat Everyone should have this in their bag! Perfect for touch ups and highlighting
8. Creme De La Mer If you are going to splurge on skincare this is it. I have been using this for years and I am hard pressed to find anything that compares. They will be grateful for this gift!
Mens Under $50
After the first mens guide being such a big hit I added this under $50 one by popular demand. Great buys and all things he will appreciate.
1.Whiskey Stones Great item to add to his bar
2. North Face Hat Classic piece any guy can appreciate
3. Thermos Every guy I know loves these! So nostalgic and practical
4. Pullover Just got this one for my husband and it is so nice and a good price
5. Slippers Minnetonka slippers are an amazing product. They rival any of the expensive brands with comfort and great quality.
6. Travel Kit Something every guy needs but doesn’t always buy for himself
7. PJ Pants You can go wrong with a cozy pj pant
8. Hand Salve The hand lotion even guys will use because its amazing and works well without smelling feminine.
I’d love to hear what your favorite item was! Let me know in the comments.